2008-11 Yamaha R6 Race Team Package
$250.00 — $630.00
This system is for use with 08-11 generation R6
OEM Yamaha PN 13S-8591A-00, 13S-8591A-20, 13S-8591A-60,
This system was developed in response to Motoamerica Superstock 600 rules of 2015
This system is a stripped down version of the 2012+ R6 Race team package.
It keeps all of the essentials while fitting into the space constraints of the Early generartion ECUs (which used better velocity stacks than 10+ models)
- With this system your Stock ECU becomes far more powerful than a factory YEC racing ECUs while maintaining YEC wiring harness compatibility.
- Our traction control (TC) system utilizes advanced ignition timing control strategies to offer superior feel when compared to piggyback (TC) systems.
- Full ECU flashing only. No fast flashing with this version of R6 Race Team package
- Includes software notes written by the developers describing how to best utilize the many maps and features.
This System Includes all of the following RaceTeam2 Features
- – TC threshold map adjustment (TPS vs Gear) with switchable MapMode 1/2
- – TC window limit adjustment for TPS, Gear, and RPM
- – QuickShifter hold time adjustment (ms) per gear
- – Rev-Limiter gear specific RPM Limits
- – Pit-Road Speed Limit (MPH for all Gears)
- – Selectable Firing order for EU stock or US stock/YEC kit harness configurations
- – Selectable tip-over sensor input channel for use with data streams
This System Includes all of the following Standard ECU Flashing Features
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (MAP vs RPM) by cylinder
- – Fuel acceleration enrichment adjustments
- – Injector proportioning adjustments
- – Ignition timing adjustment per gear
- – Ignition idle trim adjustment
- – Variable intake stack control
- – Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear
- – Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear
Optional Hardware Included
- – FT-Datalink ECU Flashing interface (includes ECU license to which race-team package will be assigned)
- – Race Team Data Jumper (relocates Tip-Over signal to allow for data streams)
- – Race Team Specific Bike Side harness for quick track-side adjustments.
Product Licensing Requirements
This product requires an existing tuning license.
- This product requires an existing tuning license.
- Unlike normal ECU licenses the FT ECU Race Team Packages will not be applied to your account immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days to post to your account.
- FT ECU Race Team Package allows unlimited flashes for a single ECU. However additional licenses will be required for additional ECU’s