2015-17 Yamaha R1 Race Team Package (Subscription)
This system is for use with OEM Yamaha PNs
2CR-8591A-00, 2CR-8591A-10, 2CR-8591A-20, 2CR-8591A-30
This system was developed for the 2015 MotoAmerica Superstock Classes.
This system is designed to compete with systems found on superbikes.
- – This package gives you access to all of our latest rider aid strategies developed with the help of the top racers in MotoAmerica’s Superstock 1000 class.
- – With this system your Stock ECU becomes far more powerful than a factory YEC racing ECUs while maintaining YEC wiring harness compatibility.
- – Includes software notes written by the developers describing how to best utilize the many maps and features.
This system includes all of the following features
- – Access to maps with race refined TCS strategies
- – Access to maps with race refined LIF strategies
- – Access to maps with race refined SCS strategies
- – Access to maps with race refined LCS strategies
- – Access to maps with race refined QSS strategies
- – Pit Road Speed Limiter
- – YEC Harness Compatibility
This System also Includes all of the following Standard ECU Flashing Features
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (MAP vs RPM) by cylinder
- – Fuel acceleration enrichment adjustments
- – Injector proportioning adjustments
- – Ignition timing adjustment per gear and cylinder
- – Ignition idle trim adjustment
- – Variable intake stack control
- – Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear
- – Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear
Product Licensing Requirements
- – This product requires an existing ECU flashing license
- – Unlike normal ECU licenses the FT ECU Race Team Packages will not be applied to your account immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days to post to your account or this may be purchase in from of a scratchoff product activation card
- – FT ECU Race Team Package allows unlimited flashes for a single ECU. However additional licenses will be required for additional ECU’s