Last Modified: June 12, 2019
- Information Collected
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected from Users
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, date/time-zone, gender, zip code, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, computer operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
- Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we me may collect your behavior and actions on the Platform. Such information is not considered personal information and we use such information solely for internal research and business purposes.
- Sharing and Use of Your Information
This section explains how FTECU may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
- ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES – We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your FTECU account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. application updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information (1) to enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; (2) to train our employees and to improve our Platform; and/or (3) to better understand your needs and interests.
- SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES – We may use your personal information to share with other users of the Platform when you interact with the Platform or upload any User Content. We may also share your personal information with our service providers with whom we contract with, such as contractors, web hosts, software providers and others so that you may access to the Platform. Except for the parties described within Section 4 we will never share your personal information with any other third parties without your prior consent.
- DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES – We may use your personal information to contact you about our additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
- Retention of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your personal information. We retain the personal information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, in accordance with our internal policies, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
- Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us, subject to our legal obligations.
- Accessing and Editing Your Information
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via your account on the Platform. Additionally, where available you may be able to download the personal information stored on our Platform. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information please access your account within the Platform.
- Removal of Information
If you wish to have any of your personal information stored within the FTECU Platform removed, please contact us via the Platform. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested.
If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information, please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 5 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, comply with our internal policies, and enforce our agreements.
- Opting Out and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. We will never sell or share your information with any third parties. You may opt out certain communications and personal information collection, where applicable.
We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
- Third Parties
- Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards in order to assist you in protecting your personal information. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you may not access the Platform.
- Transfer of Your Information Internationally
If you are not a citizen of the United States please be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you.
- Merger and Acquisition
In the event that FTECU is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
- Contacting Us