2012-2016 Yamaha R6 Race Team Package 1 (Professional)
$750.00 — $1,230.00
This system is for use with OEM Yamaha PN 13S-8591A-H0 or 13S-8591A-F0
This system was developed in response to ECU restrictions placed on the highest levels of American Road-Racing in 2014.
This system has powered the machines of champions and is designed to compete with systems like Motec and Marelli.
- With this system your Stock ECU becomes far more powerful than a factory YEC racing ECUs while maintaining YEC wiring harness compatibility.
- Our traction control (TC) system utilizes advanced ignition timing control strategies to offer superior feel when compared to piggyback (TC) systems.
- Using advanced flashing technology, updates can be performed in 20 seconds compared to traditional flashing which can take over 6 minutes.
- Includes software notes written by the developers describing how to best utilize the many maps and features.
This System Includes all of the following RaceTeam1 Features
- – Switchable High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder and Map Mode 1/2
- – Switchable Ignition timing adjustment by gear, cylinder, and Map Mode 1/2
- – Switchable Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear and Map Mode 1/2
- – Switchable Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear and Map Mode 1/2
- – Ability to use the TC Lockout input for independent TC Map switching
- – TC activation response adjustment for TC activation to kill percent correlation
- – TC activation response adjustment for TC activation to ignition retard correlation
- – Ramping QuickShifter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for kill percent
- – Ramping QuickShifter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for ignition retard
- – Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for kill percent
- – Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for ignition retard
This System also Includes all of the following RaceTeam2 Features
- – TC threshold map adjustment (TPS vs Gear) with switchable Map Mode 1/2
- – TC window limit adjustment for TPS, Gear, and RPM
- – Ramping QuickShifter hold time adjustment (ms) per gear
- – Ramping QuickShifter TC inhibit delay (ms)
- – Ramping QuickShifter window limit adjustment for minimum RPM
- – Ramping QuickShifter sensor trigger voltage and NC/NO adjustment
- – Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific RPM Limits
- – Ramping Rev-Limiter activation kill percent by gear
- – Ramping Rev-Limiter activation ignition retard by gear
- – Pit-Road Speed Limit (MPH for all Gears)
- – Pit-Road activation kill percent
- – Pit- Road gearing correction
- – Selectable Firing order for EU stock or US stock/YEC kit harness configurations
- – Selectable tip-over sensor input channel for use with data streams
This System also Includes all of the following Standard ECU Flashing Features
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (MAP vs RPM) by cylinder
- – Fuel acceleration enrichment adjustments
- – Injector proportioning adjustments
- – Ignition timing adjustment per gear
- – Ignition idle trim adjustment
- – Variable intake stack control
- – Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear
- – Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear
Optional Hardware Included
- – FT-Datalink ECU Flashing interface (includes ECU license to which race-team package will be assigned)
- – Race Team Data Jumper (relocates Tip-Over signal to allow for data streams)
- – Race Team Specific Bike Side harness for quick track-side adjustments.
Optional AiM Data Integration
For use with Evo4, Evo5, SoloDL, and MXL2 data systems.
- – Engine RPM
- – Throttle Input and Throttle Opening
- – Traction Control Target
- – Traction Control Derivative
- – Calculated Gear Postion
- – Water and Air Temp
- – Battery Voltage
- – Map Switch Position
- – TC Switch Position
- – Shifter State
- – Traction Control State
- – Rev Limiter State
- – Tip-Over Switch State
Product Licensing Requirements
- This product requires an existing tuning license.
- Unlike normal ECU licenses the FT ECU Race Team Packages will not be applied to your account immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days to post to your account.
- FT ECU Race Team Package allows unlimited flashes for a single ECU. However additional licenses will be required for additional ECU’s